As a leader in Premium Transportation Management, ASAP realizes that our Drivers provide the foundation of quality, reliability and customer service that our clients demand. Thats why we only hire the very best Owner Operators-business partners who are committed to upholding the ASAP commitment.
WHY ASAP EXPRESS?
- Weekly Settlements
- Guaranteed 24/7 Dispatch (Non forced)
- Fuel Cards available
- True Independent Contractor Status
- GPS Tracking Systems
- Immediate Phone Response on Your Calls
- Sign on Bonuses for Semis and Straight Trucks
- One Day Orientation
- Open Door Policy
- Detention & Layover Pay
Owner Operators must have:
Owner Operators must pass:
- Favorable criminal history including no disqualifying offense that prohibits obtaining or holding certification through the TSA and the US Patriot Act criteria.
- TRACTOR-TRAILER: For vehicles with a GVW rating of 26,001 lbs. or more requiring a Class A
CDL, at least one (1) year of recent driving experience in similar equipment and similar driving type, in the past three (3) years.
- STRAIGHT-TRUCK: For vehicles with a GVW rating of 26,000 lbs. or less requiring a Class B or C CDL at least six (6) months of similar recent driving experience in similar or larger equipment, in the past three (3) years.
- SPRINTER VAN: For vehicles with a GVW rating of 10,000 lbs. or less requiring minimum requirement by the state their license is issued in at least six (6) months of similar recent driving experience in similar or larger equipment, in the past three (3) years.
- No more than one (1) preventable/chargeable accident within the last three (3) years.
- No cell phone usage violation within the last three (3) years.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries and to make entries on reports and records.
- Favorable PSP History
- Favorable Motor Vehicle Record, including:
- No suspensions or revocations for moving violations within the last three (3) years.
- No more than one (1) moving violation within the last year.
- No more than three (3) moving violations within the last three years.
- Satisfactory past-work history verifications including but not limited to:
- a. Positive results for controlled substances: None (0) within the last 10 years.
- Positive breath alcohol concentration: None (0) within the last 10 years.
- DUI: None (0) within the last 10 years.
- Refusal to submit for drugs or alcohol: None (0) within a lifetime.
- Serious traffic violations as defined in 49 CFR § 383.51 and as shown in list "A" below: No more than one (1) within the last three (3) years.
- List "A"- Serious traffic violations include but not limited to:
- Excessive speeding, which is 15 mph or more over the above posted speed limit
- Reckless driving
- Improper or erratic lane changes
- Following too closely
- Railroad-Highway Grade Crossing Violations as follows:
- Failing to have sufficient space to drive completely through the crossing, without stopping
- Failing to obey traffic control device or the directions of an enforcement official at the crossing
- Failing to clear a crossing because of insufficient under carriage clearance
- Serious traffic violations as defined in 49 CFR § 383.51 and as shown in list "B" below: None (0) within the last three (3) years.
- List "B" - Serious traffic violations include but not limited to:
- A traffic violation arising in connection with a fatal traffic accident
- Driving a CMV without having obtained a CDL;
- Driving a CMV without having a CDL in the driver's possession; and
- Driving a CMV without the proper class of CDL and/or endorsement.
- No leaving the scene of an accident or felony convictions as follows:
- Being under the influence of alcohol as prescribed by state law- or- being under the influence of a controlled substance - or - refusing to undergo testing.
- Leaving the scene of an accident involving a commercial motor vehicle.
- Using the vehicle to commit a felony, including involving manufacturing, distributing, or dispensing a drug.
- Driving with a revoked, suspended, or cancelled COL or after being disqualified.
- Causing a fatality through the negligent operation of a CMV - must provide a copy of the accident report.
Qualification standards apply to new IC's/Fleet Drivers and current IC's/Fleet drivers.
Any deviations from these standards must be approved by Safety.
you can fill out the application online at the following link | CLICK HERE
US DOT National Registry of Medical Examiners | CLICK HERE
- DOT drug screen and physical exam
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Romulus, MI 48174
- ASAP Express & Logistics, Inc. Is one of the nation's leading premium freight companies.
- We are growing fast and would like to add a dedicated person to our team ready to make money and establish new business relationships.
- We are looking to add to our team of experienced dispatchers a highly experienced dispatcher.
- Bring on your own customers and take home a percentage of all freight booked.
- Take home an unprecedented percentage of what you earn!
- We have an unique & aggressive compensation package based on gross revenue that is specifically engineered for high end producers!
- Dispatchers get paid hourly and also get paid commission on all loads booked so the amount of money is based on your daily effort once you are in and actively bidding
Please email your resume to:
- Bidding experience on software's such as xpo, menlo worldwide ryder, expoditors, etc.
- 4 years of expedited dispatching experience
- High school diploma or equivalent