Pulling Together To Deliver
We depend on each other like family.
You are invited to explore how you can bring next level service to our customers. The transportation industry is booming and we have figured out to provide aggressive compensation for performers.
How do we define personalize service? Here are the two key questions we ask every customer we work with: First, how do we help you grow? ASAP will pass along our level of service to our customers so they can get back to your core business stay focused on quality and new growth. Second, how do we give customers a competitive advantage? As a result of these questions and answers flows a list of service offerings that allows ASAP to serve so many customers global companies over the past two decades.
Full-Time Office Personnel (Romulus, MI)
- ASAP Express & Logistics, Inc. Is one of the nation’s leading premium freight companies.
- We are growing fast and would like to add a dedicated person to our team ready to make money and establish new business relationships.
- We are looking to add to our team of experienced dispatchers a highly experienced dispatcher.
- Bring on your own customers and take home a percentage of all freight booked.
- Take home an unprecedented percentage of what you earn!
- We have a unique & aggressive compensation package based on gross revenue that is specifically engineered for high-end producers!
- Dispatchers get paid hourly and also get paid commission on all loads booked so the amount of money is based on your daily effort once you are in and actively bidding
- Bidding experience on software’s such as xpo, menlo worldwide ryder, expoditors, etc.
- 4 years of expedited dispatching experience
- High school diploma or equivalent