Pulling Together To Deliver
We depend on each other like family.
You are invited to explore how you can bring next level service to our customers. The transportation industry is booming and we have figured out to provide aggressive compensation for performers.
How do we define personalize service? Here are the two key questions we ask every customer we work with: First, how do we help you grow? ASAP will pass along our level of service to our customers so they can get back to your core business stay focused on quality and new growth. Second, how do we give customers a competitive advantage? As a result of these questions and answers flows a list of service offerings that allows ASAP to serve so many customers global companies over the past two decades.
Full-Time Office Personnel (Romulus, MI)
- ASAP Express & Logistics, Inc. Is one of the nation’s leading premium freight companies.
- We are growing fast and would like to add a dedicated person to our team ready to make money and establish new business relationships.
- We are looking to add to our team of experienced dispatchers a highly experienced dispatcher.
- Bring on your own customers and take home a percentage of all freight booked.
- Take home an unprecedented percentage of what you earn!
- We have a unique & aggressive compensation package based on gross revenue that is specifically engineered for high-end producers!
- Dispatchers get paid hourly and also get paid commission on all loads booked so the amount of money is based on your daily effort once you are in and actively bidding
- Bidding experience on software’s such as xpo, menlo worldwide ryder, expoditors, etc.
- 4 years of expedited dispatching experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
Business Development Manager (Western MI, TN, Ontario)
Are you looking for a career that offers leadership opportunities, unlimited earning potential, travel opportunities, and the ability to develop your own book of business for a world-class expediting and logistics company with consistent year over year growth?
What you can expect from us:
- Career Progression and leadership opportunities for proven performers
- Base salary plus commission compensation plan
- Traditional travel expense reimbursement
- Healthcare, dental, and life insurance
- Simple IRA matching contributions
- Paid time off
At ASAP Express, we are committed to your future as a Business Development Manager (BDM) and will invest in you with training and job shadowing to help you attain outstanding results.
What we need from you:
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible to take ownership of developing business in New Accounts, Logistics Projects and Expanding Offerings in existing accounts or where ever new business is developed. The focus of this role is to develop business opportunities based in three locations:
- The Southeast with a focus on Tennessee, working out of our location in Nashville.
- Western Michigan and Chicago, working out of the Grand Rapids area
- Canada with a focus on the Ontario market
More specifically, we need you to:
- Identify and call on customers as necessary
- Create targeted client lists and develop existing clients
- Develop end-to-end client solutions
- Create project plans assigning actions and owners, engaging management and presenting status updates
- Drive performance criteria that meet client requirements
- Create ASAP value statement in client RFP/RFI/SOW responses
- Clarify and identify client requirements for projects or other opportunities
- Map out project shipping lanes and align carriers
- Identify unique costs or areas to improve cost assumptions
- Work with the Operations Manager and Chief Operations Officer to validate the solutions and proposal
- Engage clients to present ASAP’s value propositions
- Market to prospective clients with flyers and other media in conjunction with our marketing team
- Provide recommendations to improve any and all business systems/processes related to ASAP delivery service
Requirements for Success:
As a Business Development Manager, you must be a confident and focused professional that is driven to succeed. More specifically, our desired requirements for the job are as follows:
- Display a keen knowledge of tactical work required to substantially perform the role and meet expectations
- Bring solid communication skills as you must write and verbally communicate with customers, clients, and other employees
- You must be acquainted with the corporate vision and mission and be fluent in their understanding of the company’s culture, goals, and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of business development experience
About ASAP Express & Logistics, Inc:
ASAP Express, Inc is an asset-based 3PL with border crossing certifications throughout North America. We’re passionate about providing end to end logistics and expediting services to our clients, saving them money and helping them develop a competitive advantage. We demonstrate our commitment to making a difference by investing in humanitarian efforts around the world.