We’re Hiring Business Development Managers
Are you looking for a career that offers leadership opportunities, unlimited earning potential, travel opportunities, and the ability to develop your own book of business for a world-class expediting and logistics company with consistent year over year growth?
What you can expect from us:
- Career Progression and leadership opportunities for proven performers
- Base salary plus commission compensation plan
- Traditional travel expense reimbursement
- Healthcare, dental, and life insurance
- Simple IRA matching contributions
- Paid time off
At ASAP Express, we are committed to your future as a Business Development Manager (BDM) and will invest in you with training and job shadowing to help you attain outstanding results.
What we need from you:
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible to take ownership of developing business in New Accounts, Logistics Projects and Expanding Offerings in existing accounts or where ever new business is developed. The focus of this role is to develop business opportunities based
- The Southeast with a focus on Tennessee, working out of our location in Nashville.
- Western Michigan and Chicago, working out of the Grand Rapids area
- Canada with a focus on the Ontario market
More specifically, we need you to:
- Identify and call on customers as necessary
- Create targeted client lists and develop existing clients
- Develop end-to-end client solutions
- Create project plans assigning actions and owners, engaging management and presenting status updates
- Drive performance criteria that meet client requirements
- Create ASAP value statement in client RFP/RFI/SOW responses
- Clarify and identify client requirements for projects or other opportunities
- Map out project shipping lanes and align carriers
- Identify unique costs or areas to improve cost assumptions
- Work with the Operations Manager and Chief Operations Officer to validate the solutions and proposal
- Engage clients to present ASAP’s value propositions
- Market to prospective clients with flyers and other media in conjunction with our marketing team
- Provide recommendations to improve any and all business systems/processes related to ASAP delivery service
Requirements for Success:
As a Business Development Manager, you must be a confident and focused professional that is driven to succeed. More specifically, our desired requirements for the job are as follows:
- Display a keen knowledge of tactical work required to substantially perform the role and meet expectations
- Bring solid communication skills as you must write and verbally communicate with customers, clients, and other employees
- You must be acquainted with the corporate vision and mission and be fluent in their understanding of the company’s culture, goals, and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of business development experience
Apply today on our Careers page by clicking here.
About ASAP Express & Logistics, Inc:
ASAP Express, Inc is an asset-based 3PL with border crossing certifications throughout North America. We’re passionate about providing end to end logistics and expediting services to our clients, saving them money and helping them develop a competitive advantage. We demonstrate our commitment to making a difference by investing in humanitarian efforts around the world.